Almost to the 100 pound milestone

Options
I'm almost there! I started out at 283 and I made it to 189.2. It took a while to get the scale to come down from the 190s but it eventually did and boy did it feel great! I can't believe I'm almost to 100 pounds lost. I'm in shock. I have such a mix of emotions - celebration and joy and old insecurities popping up with a vengeance. I want that 183 soooooo badly I can taste it.

Replies

• janglelovely
    janglelovely Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    woot woot!!!
  • jenniferann80
    jenniferann80 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • cosob
    cosob Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You Did outstanding job.
  • just8apple
    just8apple Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    How wonderful ‼️
  • 1ocean1girl
    1ocean1girl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Any advice? How long did it take you?
  • sexymamadraeger
    sexymamadraeger Posts: 239 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Thank you! I lost most of the weight really fast. I think it was like 10 months. Because I went on an elimination diet as I was discovering food allergies. I had to heal my gut. My advice is if you are super serious about losing you gotta cut out bread and processed foods. Go whole foods and all natural. The cravings are bad for about 3 weeks and then they go away. The weight just falls off and mine stayed off for good. You can lose weight and eat bread. But it's a much slower process.
  • orlybayu
    orlybayu Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain haha. I started at 265 and and now I am at 175, so close!!!
  • norahkathleen
    norahkathleen Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    congratulations! way to go :)
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!
  • tamisteffens
    tamisteffens Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • terryt1992
    terryt1992 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Good job I myself am approaching the 100lb mark. I have 10 lbs left to go its really exciting.
  • moreclan9
    moreclan9 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm almost there! I started out at 283 and I made it to 189.2. It took a while to get the scale to come down from the 190s but it eventually did and boy did it feel great! I can't believe I'm almost to 100 pounds lost. I'm in shock. I have such a mix of emotions - celebration and joy and old insecurities popping up with a vengeance. I want that 183 soooooo badly I can taste it.

You can go ahead and taste it, just make sure to track it! Just kidding... CONGRATULATIONS that was a lot of hard work. You are almost there!
  • commsgirl2016
    commsgirl2016 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well done and thanks for making me realise it is possible.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!