Looking for friends 1200 calories per day

Options
Hi all
I'm looking for some friends who eat 1200 calories. Would love some new food ideas.
Thanks

Replies

• feelmyart
    feelmyart Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 1300 which is what my dr advised me to do. I have a list of foods to eat and have to have so many servings from specific groups. I'm having trouble eating that little. I did 1400 today. The hardest part is not being able to use more than 3 tbsp of olive oil a day.
  • MissMamaMove
    MissMamaMove Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey add me! I'm doing 1300 at the moment but once I slow down ill be go8ng to 1200. Looking forward to meeting you!
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm safely eating 1200 all week and a bit higher on weekends. I'm really short and my doc and dietician said I'm fine with the 1200!
  • jessieleigh87
    jessieleigh87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for your concerns about eating very low calories however, I'm 5'1 and 110lbs. Most macro calculators actually suggest that I need to eat less than 1200 calories. I don't want to lose a lotof weight, just a bit of fat in my lower half.
  • xandra47
    xandra47 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 5 foot nothing and shooting for 1260 calories a day. Feel free to add me, my food diary is open to friends but I've only just started logging my food. Doing pretty well with it so far tho :)
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, im at 1360 but my average is around 1211.

• sflores1988
    sflores1988 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on the 1200 calorie plan it's really hard for me I've only lost 6Lbs so far but I'm trying really hard to change my eating habits.
  • Kissmymutton
    Kissmymutton Posts: 3 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm also on 1,200! :D Feel free to add me (this goes for anyone who reads this too!)

*I'm 5"2, and currently 128.8lbs, I know it doesn't sound /that much/ but when you're this short any gain or loss shows!! x
  • heckjones
    heckjones Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    1200 calories doesn't sound like a great idea I think your body slows down and actually tries to store more weight
  • Headtothemountains
    Headtothemountains Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me- I eat 1,200 on my non-exercise days, and about half back of my exercise calories if I exercise that day :)
  • ZaraLavoris
    ZaraLavoris Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey, all! I'm on the 1,200 bus, too. If you need an accountability buddy, or an encourager, feel free to add me! =)
  • sophie7591
    sophie7591 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    The app tells me 1400 per day. But I never go above 1300. Usually between 1100- 1250 most week days. I'm PRE diabetic and only have been doing this since April 12th. Starting weight was 279. I lost 21 pounds so far. 258. I'm really new to this app only been here two weeks.
    I have an issue with counting the sugar in fruits. I don't add sugar to anything and only drink water with the very occasional 4 Ozs of apple juice when I really need something sweet to drink. Is the sugar in the fruit going to make me gain ?
  • Jen1u
    Jen1u Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me too! I'm doing 1200 kcal with C40% P35% F25%. I am eating mainly a no meat diet but will incorporate some meat cheats every so often.
  • sarahlbfitnesspal
    sarahlbfitnesspal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm starting today fresh and have been allocated 1200 calories. How have you found it?
  • annaneal2
    annaneal2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Started 2 weeks ago on 1200 calories. Lost 4 lbs. but nothing this week. Get down when I don't lose anything.
  • Becarolach
    Becarolach Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    HI Sophie sounds like ur doing great I am also diabetic 74years old and started at 207 lost 20 lbs since September looking for friends to help Each other and stay motivated. Just returned from 5months in fla held my own but want to get back to losing more. If u want to add me as a friend I will do my best to be a good one
  • ESinc1118
    ESinc1118 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 1000, most days make it below 1200, on bad days I near 1400 but if I'm under 1200 I'm happy. Most weeks I'm averaging 1200/day. I'll add ya, feel free to check out my diary!
  • bobijo72
    bobijo72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm eating 1500 calories a day, but I don't have much knowledge to go on so I'm trying to be safe. If you want to add me that would be cool
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    heckjones wrote: »
    1200 calories doesn't sound like a great idea I think your body slows down and actually tries to store more weight

When you're less than 5' tall, 1200 is right on the money. I would love to be able to eat more (and I do on exercise days and some weekends) but for the most part, 1200 makes me lose about 6-8lbs a month and I'm good with that! My doc says it's fine too.