Help - My feet are growing

Options
Around the middle of February I realized that, my ermmm, cough, unintentional bulking was getting a little out of hand. I decided to adopt a small calorie deficit to reverse my over indulgence.

However, it has had horrifying, and perhaps hobbit like consequences Back then when I stood up straight I couldn't really see my feet when I looked down without leaning forwards.

After the first couple of weeks I started seeing my toes and now I can see my whole foot!!!!!!

How can I arrest this elongation of my lower appendages? Is it because I am still eating Legumes and Nightshades :#:#:#

Replies

• strangethingsdone
    strangethingsdone Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Well, at least this way if any suspicious rings need trekked to large volcanoes you can volunteer, knowing your feet will carry you there safely. I'd suggest getting a gardener/bff to accompany you as well.
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm not sure if I'm missing something and it's a joke or you're being serious.. but you've just had me in stitches.

BUT, if you are being serious. Surely it's just your stomach shrinking so you can now see more of your feet than when your belly was in the way?

Again, sorry if this isn't a legit question and you're being sarcastic, I'm slightly confused lol.
  • HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Okaaaaay, this isn't a serious post. Ignore me! I'm just here for the replies.
  • djchaney3
    djchaney3 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I am with @HaleCry this is some funny *kitten* here... Hobbit feet are nothing to be ashamed of.... just make sure to keep them shaved.

I hope Doris is ok...
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid the only successful reversal therapy I've heard off (and which is successful long term) is amputation. Binding up your feet to make them shrink tends to have rather unaesthetic side effects, so it really is not recommended.

There are accessory benefits of an amputation is that any weight lost in such a manner will be lost permanently.
  • djchaney3
    djchaney3 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Is it... *all*... your lower appendages?

otcg.gif

I absolutely love this gif... freakin awesome :wink:
  • Fuzzipeg
    Fuzzipeg Posts: 2,298 Member
    Options
    You've not mentioned any benefits of your small calorie deficit. If you have been constant its something like two months work. I'd check my excess baggage if I were you, there could be some gone missing. Do your feet hurt? Have you suddenly needed larger shoes? I think not. Look to your waistline my friend. I believe this is the only way one's feet apear to grow, in weight loss feet usually shrink as the body looses excess all over.

You ask how you can stop the growth of your feet, resume your over indulgence. Oh, and stop leg pulling.