Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

RIP Chris Cornell

2»

Replies

• LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    No only a great vocalist, but a fantastic song writer
    https://youtu.be/1uwT1Q6JeB4
    <3
    :'(
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    No only a great vocalist, but a fantastic song writer
    https://youtu.be/1uwT1Q6JeB4

<3 This song is one of the only reasons I even liked the movie, Singles.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/7QU1nvuxaMA
    I'll wait for you there, like a stone
    I'll wait for you there, alone

This is a fave, I posted it in another thread just a bit ago.

Your so lucky. I'm so glad you didn't turd out, and you went to the show. I know, this song is so good. I didn't see yours that you posted, before I posted mine, but this song is so nice. It's understandable that both of us really like it. :)

I am so glad I went too. One of my best friends just stopped by my office, we grew up together, we graduated together in '94 and we were talking about this and how lucky we are to have been in our glory days during the whole grunge scene. Some of our best nights and memories are to Cornell's and so many awesome bands of that era's songs.
  • ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    When you look at his twitter it doesn't make sense.

RIP

• RunHardBeStrong

RIP

I agree. They said the found something tied around his neck and speculating suicide. I wish they wouldn't release speculations.. I mean he could have been having a little "asphyxiation fun" and it went horribly wrong. That's my theory anyway. I can't believe he would commit suicide but stranger things have happened.
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Saw him live back in 1993 - @ Jones Beach - Soundgarden and Blind Melon opened for Neil Young. Incredible performance. Amazing voice, amazing talent. Gone too soon.
  • infinitynevermore
    infinitynevermore Posts: 98 Member
    That sucks. I liked his music.
  • RunHardBeStrong

RIP

I agree. They said the found something tied around his neck and speculating suicide. I wish they wouldn't release speculations.. I mean he could have been having a little "asphyxiation fun" and it went horribly wrong. That's my theory anyway. I can't believe he would commit suicide but stranger things have happened.

His wife also alerted others to check on him and that's when they found him.

Oh, of course that wasn't mentioned in what I read. I dislike media, a lot. lol
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    Definitely one of the best lead vocalists of all time. I'd put him behind only Freddie Mercury. It's a sad, sad day for music.

I agree with this statement.
  • EllaLeahB
    EllaLeahB Posts: 310 Member
    Yeah, unexpected
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member

still stunned.
  • karliexrose
    karliexrose Posts: 57 Member
    We mourned his loss here, had a sound garden and audioslave marathon earlier this evening in his honor. Such a shame.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    He must have really, really hated Detroit.
  • crackpotbaby
    crackpotbaby Posts: 1,297 Member
    'You wired me awake
    And hit me with a hand of broken nails ...'