Body Recomposition!

Options
I'm tired of cutting the heck of calories out from my diet even it is only 250-500 to cut unless I need too! So recomposition was a good idea to lose fat and gain some muscle, I know that it is a slow process but I'm willing to do whats it best. Can you share to me what you are doing when you are on a recomposition? For those who tackled recomping any ideas and oppinions is accepted, Thanks :)

Replies

• macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Yes, that thread is great!
    I'm just starting recomp myself next week. I reverse dieted to maintenance. My plan is to start with You Are Your Own Gym 3x/wk (and from there move on to lifting), and do a mix of HIIT, running and swimming 2-3 days a week.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I'm very slowly recomping - I'm due to go in for a body scan in the next couple of weeks to see how I'm doing - I started at 152lbs/27.3% BF (feb) - since then I'm down 2 pants sizes (but my weight has stayed roughly the same)
  • ktfranke
    ktfranke Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I started taking CLA's... really honed in on the macros (wasn't getting enough protein). Found that sweet spot calorically where I'm in maintenance mode. And started resistance training! Made all the difference!