Back on track

Options
karaperry02
karaperry02 Posts: 2 Member
So I am back to try MFP again. I attempted WW new program but I find it too restrictive for me.

I am 37 years old with 2 kids. I need to lose about 70 pounds to get to where I want to be but would be happy losing 50.

I am looking for new friends on MFP to help cheer me on. If that is you please add me and we can tackle this journey together!!

Replies

• Lifeisrightnow
    Lifeisrightnow Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in !
    Also back at it. Day 4 today.
    Went from 225 to 172 in 2016 then gained back around 15. (Haven't stepped on the scale)
    Feel free to add me for mutual motivation and accountability !

:) K
  • HDBKLM
    HDBKLM Posts: 466 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm not 'back' I'm new, and on my 4th day as well. Already slipped today after 3 good days so definitely looking for support. To be fair to myself I have been experimenting with things like when in the day to eat my biggest meals, and which foods satiate me efficiently, etc. Maaaaaaybe I can chalk today up to that to some degree but it'd be better to have accountability buddies for sure.
  • yoherbs421
    yoherbs421 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    HDBKLM wrote: »
    I'm not 'back' I'm new, and on my 4th day as well. Already slipped today after 3 good days so definitely looking for support. To be fair to myself I have been experimenting with things like when in the day to eat my biggest meals, and which foods satiate me efficiently, etc. Maaaaaaybe I can chalk today up to that to some degree but it'd be better to have accountability buddies for sure.

I think its healthy to experiment with eating patterns in the beginning. People need to find the eating pattern that fits them best. When you find that groove you lock it down with consistency. All while eating healthy and with a deficit of course.
  • beanz744
    beanz744 Posts: 221 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    HDBKLM wrote: »

congrats on the 3 good days. we ALL have a bad day here n there. the weekly average is a more important number that u should keep an eye on. i often have 1 or 2 bad days in a week but i just make it up later so my weekly/7-day average is still in line. hope this help :smiley:
  • dawnellemom
    dawnellemom Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 with kids also, and just started a couple weeks ago. Add me, would love to get more friends for motivation!