ladies: where do you buy your workout clothes?

Options
2»

Replies

• jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    This might be Canadian, but Marks Work Wearhouse for thermal wear and wicking socks, and Winners for unique fitness gear.
  • KylaBlaze
    KylaBlaze Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I shop doyoueven.com they're not totally unreasonable but the quality is amazing. Also I just shop the deals at Nordstrom rack or others!
  • graydreams
    graydreams Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I wear lululemon....they have sales racks if you want a lower price and are safe to sweat in!
  • graydreams
    graydreams Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I wear lululemon....they have sales racks if you want a lower price and are safe to sweat in!
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    I have a few pairs of Lululemon pants. They're really...just the best, for me.

I HATE tight workout shirts. I just get cotton t's and cut the arms off and cut them to the length I like.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I don't buy anything fancy or expensive. Tj Maxx, target, Walmart, old navy, etc.
  • MarvinsAMartian
    MarvinsAMartian Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I know this question was for ladies only but if you're willing to take a look, Eastbay.com is a great place to order stuff online. They have most major sporting brands and even their own brand name stuff which is inexpensive but of very great quality. The tank and the leggings in my profile picture is Eastbay brand and I love em. Feels just as nice as UA gear.

My only gripe with them is that they're a US based company (obviously) and the shipping isn't free to us Canadians. Plus you have to take into account the conversion rate. Even still I manage to save so much money on there when I make a bulk order. If you're American though I can't see why you wouldn't buy from them.
  • jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    If you're in the UK. Startfitness.com sells out of season athletic brands like Nike, Adidas and Puma for great prices. I even managed yo get some great Adidas trainers from there for £40.
  • lauracups
    lauracups Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    For hiking, Duluth trading and Eddie Bauer, Target for sports bras and under Armour for compression tights
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Old Navy. I don't worry much about workout clothes. The only two things I want high quality on are workout bras and shoes.
  • smurfetta1
    smurfetta1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Kholls
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,203 Member
    Options
    For gym workout clothes, I pick stuff up on sale at Target.

For cycling clothes, I go with cycling specific stuff found at Anaconda or Torpedo7, or in the old days, MEC and Nashbar. My most recent cycling shorts I have picked up from a local bicycle shop.
  • brookekaczor
    brookekaczor Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I order from leftlanesports.com which is a sale site... I love their deals
  • TheIllusiveWoman
    TheIllusiveWoman Posts: 1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Honestly, I go to the thrift store. You can find great name brand stuff for less than $10 bucks. No way I'm spending 30 and up on stuff I'm just going to sweat and cry in :)
  • Morganbennett1
    Morganbennett1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I buy all of mine online. Amazon, Target and Under Armor. Buying online saves a lot of money, and usually under armor will send coupons if you sign up for their email newsletter.
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the suggestions! I am already browsing some of the online sites.
  • Lizakabibbis
    Lizakabibbis Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I buy mine at Target/Walmart. My sport's bra is expensive but much needed.