How would you feel if MFP shut down forever?

Options
13»

Replies

• browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Sometimes MFP shuts you down...hurtful

I'm pretty sure some people around here have found the secret back door.

I'm all about dat backdoor

Hey now!!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I'll get over it. All things come to an end at some time or another.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I would feel like I would need to ask people where are they from and to Add me.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I'd be fine with it...this place used to be a lot more fun until it went ultra PC and started shutting down anything that wasn't unicorns *kitten* rainbows and farting flowers.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I'd be fine with it...this place used to be a lot more fun until it went ultra PC and started shutting down anything that wasn't unicorns *kitten* rainbows and farting flowers.

Tell me more about the before days. MFP wasn't always this tight with its rules and regulations??
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options

Tell me more about the before days. MFP wasn't always this tight with its rules and regulations??

Well, you certainly didn't used to get jailed for posting a silly gif on a thread and they didn't replace curse words with "kitten" as if we're all children in need of sheltering...but it's pretty much in line with the wussification of society in general.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Well, you certainly didn't used to get jailed for posting a silly gif on a thread and they didn't replace curse words with "kitten" as if we're all children in need of sheltering...but it's pretty much in line with the wussification of society in general.

Yup. People are ULTRA sensitive and get offended at the stupidest things.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Who would I share all my witty repartee with?
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options

This dude tells it like it is. Nowadays people are too sensitive on here.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

Yeah, I was wondering about that. I got warned a few days ago for a GIF I posted.. in a thread that they then swung the hammer down on. This place seems pretty tight as far as moderation compared to other sites I've been on and I'm not totally used to it.

So it's very interesting that it wasn't always this way. Is there a more interesting back story to why all the changes occurred or a time line of the before and after?
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    yNlQWRM.jpg
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I would be really irritated as I'm not at my weight loss goal yet...