Mell13XD
Mell13XD Posts: 2 Member
What are peoples healthy movie snacks?

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I don't eat.... I don't actually enjoy the food, it's just mindless eating to me, and something I would do because that's the "tradition" . I might take a drink
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Bunchacrunch
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    You don't really need a snack with everything
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Since the theaters are starting to search purses for outside food and drinks, I may get a bottle of water. I'm not over paying to go over my calories.
  • annabel92
    annabel92 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Low-calorie popcorn! As far as snacks go (that aren't fruit), popcorn is a relatively healthy choice - and much better than crisps (or chips, as they're called in the US) or chocolate - as it has a low amount of calories and is high in fibre. Obviously, this doesn't apply to butter or toffee popcorn though!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Since the theaters are starting to search purses for outside food and drinks, I may get a bottle of water. I'm not over paying to go over my calories.

Are they really?
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Here in Germany, there are no really healthy alternatives to the usual suspects. You could get some kind of water-based ice snack but those usually have a lot of sugar.

I'm not even a big fan of movie theater snacks anymore, so I usually just get a drink. If I'm really, really in the mood for popcorn, nachos or something else, I'll treat myself to those but I've stopped thinking of them being a mandatory part of the "movie experience".
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options
    JLAJ81 wrote: »

Are they really?

Yep! They must have found out people were getting the dollar boxes of candy at the dollar store and bringing them in.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

Are they really?

Yep! They must have found out people were getting the dollar boxes of candy at the dollar store and bringing them in.

If they try to search my purse I'll never go there again
  • browneyedgirl749
    Options

Are they really?

If they try to search my purse I'll never go there again

I'm hoping you meant "murse" and there is nothing wrong with having one. No judgement here.