Tired of yo-yoing!!

Options
OMG! Going downhill fast--207.6 on 14 mayo 2017 and now back to 211.4 this am of 19 mayo 2017! Have exercised and tried to watch intake but headed wrong way!!! Help!! :/

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    weight loss is not linear.

my weight fluctuates +/- 5 pounds any given day.

weigh ALL your food (even pre packaged/ slices of bread/etc) on a food scale and liquids in measuring cups.

also ,if you are working out and eating back exercise calories, only eat back around half of what mfp calculates. its usually grossly incorrect ;)
  • juanwilly
    juanwilly Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    weight loss is not linear.

my weight fluctuates +/- 5 pounds any given day.

weigh ALL your food (even pre packaged/ slices of bread/etc) on a food scale and liquids in measuring cups.

also ,if you are working out and eating back exercise calories, only eat back around half of what mfp calculates. its usually grossly incorrect ;)
    I think you are right! You can not outexercise your knife and fork! Suffering from Iliotibial band syndrome of right knee which limits high intensity exercise now! BUmmer!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Agree with getting and using a food scale. It is definitely the tool that helped the most in my weight loss.
  • juanwilly
    juanwilly Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Agree with getting and using a food scale. It is definitely the tool that helped the most in my weight loss.

Do you weigh every bite that goes into your mouth?