Finally introducing myself.

Options
lulu6101
lulu6101 Posts: 52 Member
I've been using mfp for almost 2 months and never introduced myself, so here I am. Im 38 (almost, Monday is my bday), a mama to 3 boys and wife to a Marine. I used to be in the Marine Corps myself but after having kids I've been a stay at home mom. I'm a Cali girl, currently on the east coast and I'm not adapting very well. Fortunately, we are off to San Diego in a couple months and I can't wait to be back home! My goal is to lose a few more pounds so I can beach ready for the summer! My profile pic is from a photo shoot I did last year before coming to Virginia. Since I've been here I put on a little weight but I'm half way to where I was. About 5 more pounds and I'll back to my modeling weight!

Replies

• fromaquasar1
    fromaquasar1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Happy B Day for Monday and good luck with your goals. I'm also heading from East to West coast in a few months for summer hols and on a mission to be confident in my bikini x
  • lulu6101
    Options
    Happy B Day for Monday and good luck with your goals. I'm also heading from East to West coast in a few months for summer hols and on a mission to be confident in my bikini x

Thank you! Good luck to you too! Where on the west coast are you going?
  • delboy757
    delboy757 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. 8)
  • lulu6101
    Options
    delboy757 wrote: »
    Welcome and good luck. 8)

Thank you!!!!
  • bharvikpurohit
    bharvikpurohit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday in advance dear may your all wishes come true
  • fromaquasar1
    fromaquasar1 Posts: 51 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    lulu6101 wrote: »
    Thank you! Good luck to you too! Where on the west coast are you going?

We are tripping from San Fran to LA, and going through Yosemite national park. As well as a bit of time in the Nevada Desert at Black Rock City :) x