More than 63 lbs GONE in just over 4 months ~ Lots of Photos

Options

Replies

• chantalgal
    chantalgal Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! You are truly an inspiration, I just started MFP last week. I needed to see this. :)
  • furiousmunchkin
    furiousmunchkin Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Amazing!
  • colane
    colane Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Yours is a great success story - thanks for sharing! I retired last year, because my husband had open heart surgery and some related health issues. I'm having a hard time trying to get motivated to stay on an exercise/eating plan. I've gained weight from a bad diet (too much sugar) and feel crummy. I loved reading your update.
  • jvmonique
    jvmonique Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. I needed this so much today. You and your mom look great! I never would have guessed she was your mom.
  • goaliema
    goaliema Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wow...congrats. Your transformation is amazing and inspiring to many. Thank you for sharing.
    Besides making healthier choices...did you follow a certain plan?
  • Stormie956
    Stormie956 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look great! Thanks for sharing!
  • spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Such an accomplishment! Thank you for the motivation :)
  • amrita14sri
    amrita14sri Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look great!
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! awesome progress in such a short time!
  • mcbeanstr
    mcbeanstr Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Congratulations
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    goaliema wrote: »
    Wow...congrats. Your transformation is amazing and inspiring to many. Thank you for sharing.
    Besides making healthier choices...did you follow a certain plan?

No, no certain plan at all. Honestly the first 30 lbs or so was lost mostly from just walking. It wasn't until I loss some weight that I started utilizing the elliptical and stair climber. I spend an average of 2 hours in the gym about 5 times a week. I am making better choices with my food and I eat way less than I used to. I don't do a lot of mindless eating like before... sitting in front of the TV devouring a bag of pretzels. I still have pretzels, but I have a serving and when it is gone... it's gone. It truly is about moderation and making the connection to fuel your body... not to overfill it.
  • crushingitdaily12345
    crushingitdaily12345 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • The_Movie_Chair
    The_Movie_Chair Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Lady, you look beautiful and you look healthy and happy. Thank you for sharing this. I will bookmark this for motivation purposes. :-)
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Thank you... I am one pound away from being 70 lbs down now.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the updates- you are doing fabulous- such an inspiration- we always say when we are a certain age- we can not do it- but oh YES we can- I love how you have inspired me to keep on trying
  • nowornever0430
    nowornever0430 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Awesome job you look amazing and happy!!
  • OnthatStuff
    OnthatStuff Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Oh snap! All sorts of butt has been kicked and you're huggin' a tree. Way to go.
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to both of you! You have done an outstanding job. Keep going until you reach your goals!!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!