Costco pizza

Options
13»

Replies

• inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    Their pizza looks a lot better than it tastes. My go to is the hot dog; it's the best thing calorie wise. I always lol when my mom gets the "turkey sandwich" to be healthy and ends up eating 20% more calories since that thing is like 800 lol. To think I used to have a 1300 calorie poutine as a SNACK before haha definitely wasn't my unlucky genes making me fat!
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    I'm shocked at how many people pay money to eat at Costco... hello, free samples!

I'm not fighting like a seagul over spilled fries in the parking lot of a McDonald's when I can pay 1.75 for a hot dog and a pop lol
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    WinoGelato wrote: »
    I'm shocked at how many people pay money to eat at Costco... hello, free samples!

I'm not fighting like a seagul over spilled fries in the parking lot of a McDonald's when I can pay 1.75 for a hot dog and a pop lol

Yes!!! LOL!! :laugh:
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    Azdak wrote: »
    It's higher than 600 calories--more like 770. IIRC, the barbecue beef sandwich is around 500, which surprised me. And the frozen yogurt is 410-430. Overall, though, the Costco food court is not a diet friend.

They have the calorie counts next to the items on the menu board. and I think 770 is closer to right