Aspiring Figure Competitor :)

Options
G_Jacques95
G_Jacques95 Posts: 4 Member
edited May 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm Gina! I'm 21 years old, and am in the middle of my prep to hopefully complete in August! I'm a student at Chico state, and I'm a pretty huge dork. I love powerlifting too, and want to compete at some point. I used to be a music major, so needless to say, I'm a music junkie.. pizza and chicken nuggets forever, and I want to pet every dog in the world. I also want all of the tattoos. Talk to me I'm pretty friendly! Haha

Replies

• Mokafiness
    Mokafiness Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Helloo Gina, you sound pretty awesome!! And hopefully you will complete your prep in August,
    all the best
  • ShauneeBoy2017
    ShauneeBoy2017 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mokafiness wrote: »
    Helloo Gina, you sound pretty awesome!! And hopefully you will complete your prep in August,
    all the best

Pretty awesome? She's pretty damn fine as well if you ask me lol
  • Mokafiness
    Mokafiness Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    She's damn fine dime if I am being honest but I ain't tryna hit her up, I'm tryna friend her up, get it
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Hi! Another lifting/competing musician here (and a student... But doing a degree in science:nutrition now to eventually do a masters in dietetics)
  • G_Jacques95
    Options
    @livingleanlivingclean yes! That's awesome! I'm yeah I switched to business, and want to go for my masters in exercise phys. All of the luck to you :)
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    @livingleanlivingclean yes! That's awesome! I'm yeah I switched to business, and want to go for my masters in exercise phys. All of the luck to you :)

I think our degrees work differently in Australia...and I'm a lot older than you! Haha. I did a bachelor and postgraduate in music performance (over 10 years ago) and started part time in science 2 years ago... I still work as a musician :D

Are you doing figure in Npc? Or another fed?
  • G_Jacques95
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @livingleanlivingclean Oh wow ! Yeah probably works a little different hahahaha yeah I'm with NPC :) this will be my first show