Looking for a daily accountability buddy

Options
I'm looking for a buddy or two or three to help keep one other accountable. Doesn't matter how much or how little you're looking to gain or lose, let's help each other achieve our personal goals! I was thinking we would write a quick message at the end of the day to say how we did and cheer each other on.

Replies

• Haggishare
    Haggishare Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm sue .... count me in ....... I've lost a few stone, but put some weight back on recently so looking for some new friends to keep me motivated
  • Rozzer84
    Rozzer84 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey! My fiancé and I have a great support group on Facebook with over 4,000 members called Own Your Eating Tribe. There's tons of support, motivation & inspiration to help you achieve your weight loss goals plus a ton of knowledge and tips. You’re welcome to come and join the conversation! :smile:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/OwnYourEatingTribe/
  • scmari
    scmari Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Mari and I would love to help! I'm also trying to lose a few pounds but find it difficult because I feel I have very little support and no accountability. We can do it!
  • bhancock2006
    bhancock2006 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That would be great! I was doing really well with my weight loss plan until I got pregnant with my second child. Now I'm starting all over again.
  • LlamasEatOranges
    LlamasEatOranges Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Josephine! I would love to be apart of this! It sounds like a great plan. Feel free to add me.
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I love the message part. Feel free to add me :)
  • mcmasters06
    mcmasters06 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My names ruth I'd love to join in on this too.