What's your go to workout?

Options
What exercise is your go to workout to burn calories when you don't have much time? When i get off work I really want to wind down but I need to do something for my weight loss.

Replies

• blackcars7411
    blackcars7411 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I do body project h20 series. It's free on you tube. It's 20 minutes low impact excerises. Gets u sweating, not too difficult & designed for ppl who don't have a lot of time but still want a good workout. Also, fitness blender has ton of free 30 min workouts from beginner to advanced.
  • socioseguro
    socioseguro Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Running
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    What exercise is your go to workout to burn calories when you don't have much time? When i get off work I really want to wind down but I need to do something for my weight loss.

Running.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Beach body on demand looks ok? Or there are others.. Fitness blender or the one that's on Hulu. Also you can go running, walking, or ride a bike
  • newheavensearth
    newheavensearth Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    C25K, Fitness Blender or Millionaire Hoy on Youtube. Short and intense.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Running. But I do it early morning -- 5:45. If I waited until after work I would never exercise.
  • Sheisinlove109
    Sheisinlove109 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Arc trainer at gym
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Elliptical with interval training. I change the resistance on the elliptical and go about the same speed the entire time. Level one would be about resistance 6, level two about resistance 10 and level three about resistance 15. I have worked my way to these levels. Just set what ever is easy moderate and difficult resistance rise for you. You can use these intervals for different cardio machines I just personally like the elliptical.

"INTERVALS
    Minutes 1-2: Level One (Easy resistance)
    Minutes 3-5: Level Two (Moderate resistance)
    Minutes 6-9: Level Three (Difficult resistance)
    Minutes 10-11: Level Two
    Minutes 12-15: Level Three
    Minutes 16-17: Level Two
    Minutes 18-21: Level Three
    Minutes 22-24: Level Two
    Minutes 25-26: Level One"
    ^^credit: bodybuilding.com
  • spiffychick85
    spiffychick85 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Nike Training Club app...it's free and it provides just enough exercise for me to maintain my strength
    /muscles (I can finally see!). I own so many beachbody DVDs and I do love them too :)
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,029 Member
    Options
    Walking and/or cycling
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    My go-est to-est workout is 'standing at desk, working', which in 8 hours burns ~360 calories for me.
    I've got a variety of gear at home which I can use if I have time. Weeknights it's usually the cardio machines in my living room. Weekends it may be bicycling, automobile repair, shooting hoops, punching bag, light cleaning, general gardening, etc.
  • mtek94
    mtek94 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Burpees or tabata
  • Tsoufla
    Tsoufla Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone tapes... if I don't have a lot of time, I might do 20 minutes in morning, and then another 20 minutes in evening... the steps add up by the end of the day.
  • choppie70
    choppie70 Posts: 544 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I like Jessica Smith walking videos when I don't have a lot of time. I used to do Leslie Sansone, but Jessica Smith gets my heart rate up more and I love her dog, Peanut! :)
  • Sassafras106
    Sassafras106 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Running and yoga
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    HIIT with kettlebells gets the job done for me.

With little rest in between moves (like 15 seconds) and using a heavier weight gets my heart rate hit with a great calorie burn and it doesn't take a long time.
  • emjam99
    emjam99 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    C25K is the easiest for me. They're running work outs about 30 minutes long. They also train you to be able to run distance
  • sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Rowing on the Concept2 rower.

Burns about 100 cals in 10 mins at a moderate pace covering 2k meters at a rate of 24 spm. Usually do 2 sets w/a short rest period w/in 30 mins late at night to burn a quick 200 cals to stay w/in my cal limit.
  • R2che
    R2che Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Boxing!!