Phentermine/adipex advice

Options
I know everyone's body is different so not everyone is going to lose the same but I feel like I should have lost atleast 3 lbs by now. I've been on this medicine for 4 days now. I exercise mon-fri at the gym for an hour. I portion my food and eat healthier than I normally would. Anyone have any advice/ motivation because I don't know if it's me or if it's just taking its time but I feel like what I'm doing is nothing at all.

Replies

• alkight84
    alkight84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Give it a week or so. And don't weigh everyday! You'll see change by a week I bet.
  • Lindsey_Ross
    Lindsey_Ross Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You may be gaining some new muscle as well which has its own weight.

Are you breaking a sweat at the gym? Make sure you are.

Just keep in mind that eating right and exercising IS the healthiest way to do it and it will make the lasting results.

Take your measurements and a beginning progress picture too! You will find countless people who post photos where they are the same weight in both but MAN it is a different body!
  • cherilee0831
    cherilee0831 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Try increasing your water intake. I drink 100 oz a day and on the days I don't, the scale shows it!
  • redsweet
    redsweet Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I took that and it made me loose weight but when I stopped I gained it back. Tried again and it gave me an abnormal heartbeat. I stopped taking it.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options

Just keep in mind that eating right and exercising IS the healthiest way to do it and it will make the lasting results.

Take your measurements and a beginning progress picture too! You will find countless people who post photos where they are the same weight in both but MAN it is a different body!

She didn't gain muscle in 4 days....
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options

Exactly
  • Lindsey_Ross
    Lindsey_Ross Posts: 17 Member
    Options

She has been taking the meds for 4 days.
    No idea how long she has been doing the gym?
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,727 Member
    Options
    A pound a day. Is that what the Amphetamines are promising... I know That 18 years ago when I used a *kitten* stack and went full keto I lost 30 pounds in 30 days, but I didn't weigh in the middle, just start and finish.

It was a new year/new you thing a few of us did. I ended up maintaining at 190-195 for about 18 months, until my gym partner got injured and I fell off the wagon for a while..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!