Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Beer

Absolutely!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Carlos0690 wrote: »
    Well here's mine . I've got 3 . Firstly on a musical note! I can't help it , it's Elton John ! Secondly biscuits just cannot resist any time of day ! And lastly sun bathing nude , started going to nudist beaches a couple of years ago on holiday and now hooked !

Yeah! Elton John is amazing. Good choice. :)

Also.. biscuits as in biscuits in gravy or biscuit as in what people from the UK typically call cookies??
  • Carlos0690
    Carlos0690 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Well here's mine . I've got 3 . Firstly on a musical note! I can't help it , it's Elton John ! Secondly biscuits just cannot resist any time of day ! And lastly sun bathing nude , started going to nudist beaches a couple of years ago on holiday and now hooked !

Also.. biscuits as in biscuits in gravy or biscuit as in what people from the UK typically call cookies??

I'm in the UK lol Biscuits in gravy ??
  • KosmosKitten
    edited May 2017
    Options

Yeah, biscuits. Here, lemme show you.
    30499_buttermilk_biscuits_sausage_gravy_3000.jpg

More like a doughy bread coated in sausage gravy. Not your biscuits (cookies in gravy would be gross, imo).

Editing to add: This qualifies as a guilty pleasure for me. I very rarely eat this because it's super calorie-heavy and mostly just bread smothered in fat and more fat... but it's sooooo good.
  • Carlos0690
    Options

More like a doughy bread coated in sausage gravy. Not your biscuits (cookies in gravy would be gross, imo).

Editing to add: This qualifies as a guilty pleasure for me. I very rarely eat this because it's super calorie-heavy and mostly just bread smothered in fat and more fat... but it's sooooo good.

OK sounds completely wrong but looks good lol
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

To be fair, that's what I thought of poutine when I first tried it and was promptly proven wrong on that front, lol.
  • Carlos0690
    Options

To be fair, that's what I thought of poutine when I first tried it and was promptly proven wrong on that front, lol.

What on earth is poutine ? I'm scared to ask lol
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

It's usually fries (chips) coated in brown gravy and served with cheese curds and sometimes bacon, extra cheese, etc. Not usually something I would eat, but my Canadian friends swear by the stuff and some places have their own special take on it.
    20150327-poutine-joshua-bousel.jpg

• Carlos0690
    Options

It's usually fries (chips) coated in brown gravy and served with cheese curds and sometimes bacon, extra cheese, etc. Not usually something I would eat, but my Canadian friends swear by the stuff and some places have their own special take on it.

Again looks good , I have learned something new and if I'm ever in Canada I shall order it and send you a full review
  • Tewsy87
    Tewsy87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Really good dark chocolate
  • VinnyMartin24
    VinnyMartin24 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    OK folks how about your guilty pleasures in life , things your not exactly proud of but they make you feel that good you don't care what people think !
    Powdered raspberry donuts
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Ru Paul's Drag Race.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I'm not guilty about any of them. LOL
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

That is an excellent example of a guilty pleasure...poutine is disgustingly delicious
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Dafuq just happened?!?!?
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Tracks go to the right & the train went off the rails. Way off... LOL
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    TV guilty pleasures:

- I love watching Ink Master - I've watched every episode
    - All the various bad tattoo shows
    - Botched
    - Monday Night Raw, Smackdown and Total Divas
    - TMZ

...there are probably more
  • KosmosKitten
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

That is an excellent example of a guilty pleasure...poutine is disgustingly delicious

I found that out when it was forcibly fed to me by a friend of a friend. Some Canadians are pretty fierce about it and its potential deliciousness.
  • Carlos0690
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    TV guilty pleasures:

- I love watching Ink Master - I've watched every episode
    - All the various bad tattoo shows
    - Botched
    - Monday Night Raw, Smackdown and Total Divas
    - TMZ

...there are probably more

Love tats , never got in to the wrestling scene maybe I should try and what's TMZ ?
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    Iron.
    Wine