Quest bars?

Options
2»

Replies

• kms234
    kms234 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I used to really love Quest bars but then they changed the recipe. My fave was cookies and creme and mint chocolate. Microwave for 15 seconds...divine!
  • inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough and double chocolate. Just so happens Costco (Kirkland brand) made a knockoff for about 1/3 the price and 100% texture, flavour and ingredients..... so there's that lol
  • nichell88
    nichell88 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Cookies and creme is my number one fave, but smores is a close second
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Love em
  • sammyjo0218
    sammyjo0218 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    So far I've only tried blueberry muffin and those are pretty good. Target also carries quest bars now!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough is my fave.

I've tried the Kirkland version and they're OK but I like the taste of Quest bars better. Plus the Kirkland ones I had contained cashews and since one of my little guys has a serious tree nut allergy, we try not to keep them in the house.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Instead of starting a new thread, i'll ask here. I bought a box of the oh yeah! birthday cake bars yesterday because of all the hype I've read on here. Do people microwave these like Quest bars? I ate mine straight out of the box, it was ok, no where near as good as quest bars though. Does microwaving them bring them up to the next level? :lol: