Let's this again...

Hello all!!! I'm a working wife and mother of 5 who has decided yet again that I'll give this weight loss thing another shot. I've continuously asked myself what makes this time any different from the last 1,644,997 attempts lol... and to be honest, the only thing I could come up with is "I'm serious this time" (as I've stated many times before and obviously failed) But seriously I am. See currently I'm at my highest weight and only 48lbs away from being 300 lbs..... How? How have I allowed my weight to get out of control like this? Why?! Why didn't I realize I was this heavy? What?! What am I really going to do about it? What will I do if I actually reach 300 lbs? What if my weight begins to seriously mess with my health? WHAT kind of example am I setting for my children? What if my husband begins to find me unattractive?? These are the burning questions that I have been asking myself lately which all lead me to this point. I'm very aware of how difficult this journey will be and that the desire to quit as well as temptation is something I'll face often, But I pray that I stay the course. I will try my hardest to eliminate my excuses but I know I will need help to stay encouraged and focused. If there is anyone reading this that is/has been where I am Puh-leeeeeeeeaaaase (please) help me. Share with me workouts, meals, diets, pills, regimens, ANYTHING!!!! I not only want this... I finally have accepted that I need this weight off of me!

Thanks for reading!
-Q. Miller