I'm excited!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• TAKCEGM
    TAKCEGM Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I know 17 lbs isn't a lot, when I am hoping to loose 60

WRONG! This is EXCELLENT!!! Keep doing what you are doing! Very happy and excited for you as well!!

• Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Just wait; people will start to notice and comment when you get to about 25 lbs. At least that was my experience, and that's what I read around the board. Congrats on your great progress so far!
  • runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Fab! When you've clothes on you that fit you people will notice ;) Bet you as your wardrobe changes you get lots of complements!
  • LotusCass
    LotusCass Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! 17 lbs is a great achievement, and now you know you can go all the way. Well done!
  • keodell1966
    keodell1966 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss so far! You can do it!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. 17 pounds is nothing to sneeze at. It is wonderful, be proud of yourself. If you ever doubt how great it is, go to the grocery store and pick up a bag of dog food that weighs 15-20 pounds. Walk around the store with it. That is what you used to walk around all day with.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!