Replies

• sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    12 oz is a lot of steak
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    I don't understand. Why would a steak taste bad because you are eating healthier? Are you saying it was the fat?

I've heard people say they don't like fast food or very sweet or rich desserts anymore, but this is a new one I think.

This has literally never happened to me. I like foods now that I never used to eat before, but I haven't lost my taste for anything. Thank goodness!
  • crazyycatladyy1
    crazyycatladyy1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I don't understand. Why would a steak taste bad because you are eating healthier? Are you saying it was the fat?

I've heard people say they don't like fast food or very sweet or rich desserts anymore, but this is a new one I think.

This has literally never happened to me. I like foods now that I never used to eat before, but I haven't lost my taste for anything. Thank goodness!

This has been my experience as well, (thankfully). Even now, having greatly reduced my meat consumption due to experimenting with a more whole foods, plant based diet, I still enjoy the grass fed steak on the grill I eat every Sunday, (the only red meat I'm currently eating). Changing up my woe hasn't changed my taste buds at all.
  • Meganthedogmom
    Meganthedogmom Posts: 1,639 Member
    Options
    Maybe there was a reason it was cheap...

This.
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    12 oz is a lot of steak
    To some people yes. To me and I bet others it's a good normal portion.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    4homer wrote: »
    12 oz is a lot of steak
    To some people yes. To me and I bet others it's a good normal portion.

It's almost not enough.