New here... again

Options
I was here a few years ago, but didn't stick to it at all. Perhaps I wasn't ready.. who knows?!
Any how I'm ready, fiercely motivated to lose half of the person I currently am.
And I'd love to have some friends on here to cheer me on, or I dunno, help when needed. I kick up the *kitten* maybe.
So if that sounds like something you'd like to do, feel free to friend me.
If anyone is in a similar situation that too would be nice, I currently weigh 16 stone, and am looking to lose about six ish.
Thanks for reading xx

Replies

• Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me! Have you come up with a plan yet?
  • jenniferlouisewilkinson5971
    Options
    I've cut out all carbonated drinks, and been drinking cordial and water for the past month. Severely cut down on the rubbish food I was eating. And taken up 2 mile walks every other day. And keep up activity on all days. This is my 3rd day back on here.
    Do you have a plan?
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • orochiwarrior
    orochiwarrior Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi

I hope all goes well for you. You are welcome to add me. I am 242 pounds at the moment, looking to get down to 140.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • catarinaq78
    catarinaq78 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for more friends, please give me an add if you are so inclined!
  • karliexrose
    karliexrose Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome back, I've done the same come and gone from the site.
    I've got 35 or so pounds to lose, after developing a chronic inflammation and pain condition and going from 106 to 160 I came back to MFP to help track what I am eating. Feel free to add me, love some mutual motivation.
  • HealthyAllison27
    HealthyAllison27 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I was here a few years ago, but didn't stick to it at all. Perhaps I wasn't ready.. who knows?!
    Any how I'm ready, fiercely motivated to lose half of the person I currently am.
    And I'd love to have some friends on here to cheer me on, or I dunno, help when needed. I kick up the *kitten* maybe.
    So if that sounds like something you'd like to do, feel free to friend me.
    If anyone is in a similar situation that too would be nice, I currently weigh 16 stone, and am looking to lose about six ish.
    Thanks for reading xx

Welcome back!! Feel free to add me and we can support each other! You can do it!! :)
  • CKMillson
    CKMillson Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Lost 40 gained 30 so " Here we go again" sounds like me. I am happy to be a cheerleader!
  • nwilliams409
    nwilliams409 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I could use a friend and some motivation ☺️
  • gall_mari
    gall_mari Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat. :( I started out a wile back, except now I'm 30+ lbs heavier.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome!
  • SoleTrainer60
    SoleTrainer60 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey Jennifer, How are you doing? I would love to be friends. We can help each other. :)
  • sulloyd11
    sulloyd11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love to be friends. I'm in a similar position where I've lost and gained so many times. Determined to plan everything this time and make sure I've got lots of snacks in. That seems to help me!!
  • WildflowerZoo
    WildflowerZoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me too(anyone)! I am back again as well, as of 2 days ago. I could definitely use motivation to stay here and log every day. I'd love to help each other!
  • KhalidAlshehri96
    KhalidAlshehri96 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi.i absolutely think you can do it.just go for it and we'll help.Good luck