100 Pounds Lost in 1 Year!

QuHeCTiC24
QuHeCTiC24 Posts: 32 Member
Hey everyone, So I started at 279lbs exactly one year ago today and I am currently down to 177lbs! I am 5'9 38 years old. My goal weight is to get down to 165lbs and one reached I would like to focus on building muscle.

I did it by cutting calories (currentky 1500 per day) and going to the gym 4-5 times per week. I also created a fitness spreadsheet which I give most of the motivational credit to. Here are some snapshots below:

x58e11.png
f3rrwi.png
105b4o1.png

Replies

• Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    This is an Awesome accomplishment great job!
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Awesome charts! And amazing work!!
  • Cbaka27
    Cbaka27 Posts: 35 Member
    Can I use your spreadsheet? It looks great!
  • JennyAnne101
    JennyAnne101 Posts: 52 Member
    QuHeCTiC24 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, So I started at 279lbs exactly one year ago today and I am currently down to 177lbs! I am 5'9 38 years old. My goal weight is to get down to 165lbs and one reached I would like to focus on building muscle.

I did it by cutting calories (currentky 1500 per day) and going to the gym 4-5 times per week. I also created a fitness spreadsheet which I give most of the motivational credit to. Here are some snapshots below:

x58e11.png
    f3rrwi.png
    105b4o1.png

well!! thats ace!! I canot see the snapshots of your spreadsheet for some reason :(
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    This is really great to see! You've done so very well, 100lbs is amazing and you look fab.

Loving the spreadsheet that you've kept too, i often fall off of the wagon because I've not been perfect with calories or exercise. Its encouraging that you've lost so much weight but weren't under on calories/didn't exercise every single day. Clearly long term consistency is a big factor?
  • christinedlg50
    christinedlg50 Posts: 138 Member
    Bravo!!!! Amazing accomplishment! You're an inspiration! Thank you for sharing and continue to do so!
  • rhps84
    rhps84 Posts: 26 Member
    Awesome job! You look great! Congrats!
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing. Good luck to you :)
  • quansc
    quansc Posts: 80 Member
    Congrats! You look great!
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Brillint...very inspirational. I can't see your Dailey caloric intake...
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    That's amazing success!! You look great - thanks for sharing!!
  • Chena83
    Chena83 Posts: 111 Member
    GREAT JOB!!! CONGRATS. YOU LOOK GREAT.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!