Any alternative/metalheads?

Options
Hey guys and gals.
Im 21, female and brand spankin new to this site.
Any metalheads/alternative peeps? Id just like to friend some people with similar interests!
:drinker:

Replies

• Still_Standing
    Options
    XD
  • rockinchick221976
    rockinchick221976 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Fellow metalhead here, like alot of alternative rock too, especially Nirvana, Nickleback, Hinder, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice in Chains and Pearl Jam; but, '80s metal holds a special place in my heart...hairbands especially. I love Metallica, Ozzy, Motley Crue, Whitesnake, Great Whte, Poson, Bon Jovi, Twisted Sister, Quet Riot...the list goes on and on. Feel free to friend me.
  • Tinytaru
    Tinytaru Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm a metal(core)head as well! But I also don't say no to good old Metallica and stuff like that :glasses:
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Bry_Fitness70
    Bry_Fitness70 Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    80s metal (Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer), Grunge (Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Helmet), post-grunge (Korn, Tool, Deftones, Foo Fighters), and Thrash / Alternative (Slipknot, Static-X, Ministry)
  • horrorstory
    horrorstory Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Fellow metalhead here, like alot of alternative rock too, especially Nirvana, Nickleback, Hinder, Stone Temple Pilots, Alice in Chains and Pearl Jam; but, '80s metal holds a special place in my heart...hairbands especially. I love Metallica, Ozzy, Motley Crue, Whitesnake, Great Whte, Poson, Bon Jovi, Twisted Sister, Quet Riot...the list goes on and on. Feel free to friend me.

I think you may be my twin. Haha. I love all of the above.
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... Favorite artist of all time is Chris Cornell (Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, Audioslave) Love all kinds of music but alternative, grunge, metal are my faves.
  • horrorstory
    Options
    :drinker: So glad Im not alone on here.
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    add me as well! Metal runs in my veins! If it aint heavy it aint music!
  • KelliB3
    KelliB3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I like mostly old stuff like Slayer, Motorhead, Sabbath, etc. Not into much of the metal but on occasion I come across something new that I like. Feel free to add me - I've recently just got back into MFP and have a hard time finding peeps you like metal, partying and beer but also being fit!
  • horrorstory
    Options
    I like mostly old stuff like Slayer, Motorhead, Sabbath, etc. Not into much of the metal but on occasion I come across something new that I like. Feel free to add me - I've recently just got back into MFP and have a hard time finding peeps you like metal, partying and beer but also being fit!

So true!
  • CaraMeghan79
    Options
    Yess! I am also brand new, a metal head & beer drinker :drinker:
    Tool, NIN, Metallica, Alice in Chains, Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Sabbath, Pantera, System, Slayer, Disturbed, F.F.D.P., Volbeat...
    and so many more.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Yup. I won't list because that would take too long.
  • theepervette
    theepervette Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Not much into metal.. however I get wet listening to other "alternative" beats.
  • loout
    loout Posts: 13
    Options
    Big metalhead here!! Godsmack, Korn, Killswitch Engage, Metallica, Disturbed, AC/DC, etc. I also enjoy Shinedown, My Darkest Days, Linkin Park, Sonata Artica, Three Days Grace, Apocalyptica, Halestorm, Escape the Fate, Breaking Benjamin, to name a few !! Feel free to add me :)
  • BioMechHeretic
    BioMechHeretic Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    CHeck the groups! There is a metalhead group
  • fruitlooper
    fruitlooper Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am! Going to see Megadeth this weekend and i'm so excited! Feel free to add me. :)
  • schaapj2
    schaapj2 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I don't like it unless it cranks up to 11 and I can bang my head to it

:glasses:
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    You got one here! Rammstein is my big love. Soilwork, Megadeth, Alice Cooper, Metallica, Warmachine, the list goes on.

Going to see NIN this year (not that they necessarily count as metal to some). Saw Opeth, Ghost, and Rammstein last year. Looking forward to many more amazing shows. :D
  • horrorstory
    Options
    I am! Going to see Megadeth this weekend and i'm so excited! Feel free to add me. :)

Im going tonight! Gigantour baby!
    So excited!
  • born2drum
    born2drum Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Metal/Alternative drummer checking in. LOVE EDM More, though. :drinker: