Oxy Elite Pro old or new formula?

Options
I was recommended to try Oxy Elite Pro. The question is that i am not sure which formula to try. The old or the new one.
I was also told that Cellucor Super HD is a great supplement as well.
I have about 100 lbs to lose and need a really good fat burner to take before i work out an energy boost and appetite suppressant. I need something that actually works so i don't waste time or money as well.

Replies

• thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Stop looking for a magic pill or a quick fix.

Time and effort is what makes you lose weight. Eat well, eat enough, limit processed foods, drink your water, weigh all your food (don't use measuring cups for food.. use a kitchen scale), track everything, and exercise. That is what causes weight loss.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    I was recommended to try Oxy Elite Pro. The question is that i am not sure which formula to try. The old or the new one.
    I was also told that Cellucor Super HD is a great supplement as well.
    I have about 100 lbs to lose and need a really good fat burner to take before i work out an energy boost and appetite suppressant. I need something that actually works so i don't waste time or money as well.

Ephedrine + caffeine
  • bpmartyr
    bpmartyr Posts: 141
    Options
    Old formula has DAA which gives me a nice energy boost and decreased appetite with no crash, YMMV. The new has no DAA but higher caffeine. Both similar to ephedrine + caffeine in moa. I actually get very similar results using E+C or OEP.
  • Desyreeolvera
    Desyreeolvera Posts: 32 Member
    Options