I can't believe I've only just discovered these!!

Options
2»

Replies

• eatingems
    eatingems Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    The Fulfil peanut and caramel bars are amazing! Probably my favourite protein bar ever and I now have a box in my drawer at work.

The Strawberry & Vanilla ones are probably the worst protein bar I've ever tasted though.

I have one of the Cookies & Cream ones and I'm scared to try it after trying the S&V one haha!

If you're in the UK you can get a box of 15 of the Fulfil bars from "The Protein Pick & Mix" site for like £27
  • evileen99
    evileen99 Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Met Rx Peanut Butter Cup. Taste like a candy bar, only 60 more calories than a candy bar, but 30 grams of protein.
  • annacole94
    annacole94 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    The Costco version is about a buck a bar. Not cheap, but within my budget for treats.

Again, they're not required. You don't need them. I lived for 35 years without them. But they do fit into my diet easily, and I like them, and so I will buy some and enjoy a couple a week.
  • mommamia30189
    mommamia30189 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Has anyone not tried the new Quest Cereal Bar? They are only 110 calories with 3 g net carbs and 12 g protein. and 6 g sugar. That sounds pretty good for a bar.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Has anyone not tried the new Quest Cereal Bar? They are only 110 calories with 3 g net carbs and 12 g protein. and 6 g sugar. That sounds pretty good for a bar.

I tried them and they're okay. The chocolate one was the best of the three but they all taste a bit too sweet for me. The new Quest Hero bars use their cereal bars as a base. I tried all three of the Quest Hero bars and wasn't a fan. In the end, I think Quest's standard bars are their best ones.
  • Jmatievich
    Jmatievich Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Kirkland bars are almost $41 for 20 or $2 per bar on their website. Are you getting them cheaper somewhere?
  • PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,925 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Jmatievich wrote: »
    Kirkland bars are almost $41 for 20 or $2 per bar on their website. Are you getting them cheaper somewhere?

You're looking at a 40 count and I'm jealous as they're $1.50 here... which is $1.12 there! :frowning: