Over 35 - no kids

Options
2»

Replies

• carrieoffen
    carrieoffen Posts: 46 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    37, happily married, no kids and no plans. my kids are furry and have paws and meow.
  • carribgurl
    carribgurl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    47, no kids, never married, single, and not looking. just happy reporting to myself. dreaming of the day when student loans are behind me and i can be sustainably self employed. i love my friends and family and appreciate my uncomplicated life. i always dreamed of being a grandmother though. weird. oh well, such is my life. :smiley:
  • catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    33 and very much childfree by choice, both my brothers are having their firsts over the next two months so nagging is at it's height. Don't understand why people are so polar, they can't understand how I can want to be a part of these kids lives but not have my own. Sigh. Can't wait for the menopause, not that that stops people these days!
  • Jackie_Paper
    Jackie_Paper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    halloooo Im 35 and i talk about my precious kitty cat a lot, but at least I do not eat off her food mwahahahaha! But I have not replicated my dna into mini humans, and would be happy to join some kind of challenge or add friends on here.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and all my children have fur or scales or feathers (most of them are at work though, only three at home). I adore children but don't intend to add to the overpopulation the planet is already dealing with, so Aunty Dory has loads of fun and gets to give them back when they get annoying!

Feel free to send friend requests my way... Or create a group where we can start challenges or something...
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I'm 40 and child free by choice. I always knew I didn't want kids. But I do have nieces and nephews that I love like they are my own. I just like being able to come home without them.

My own babies have fur and paws. Cat lady here.
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,256 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 and childfree (not by choice, but oh well). I am instead a Mad Cat Lady and have three ancient and rickety cats (they're all around 18 years old). Stealing food from their plates is... not really a temptation :)
  • mickeygirliegirl
    mickeygirliegirl Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'll be 42 in a couple of months and I don't have any kids... anyone can feel free to add me...

• clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    39 and happily childfree. I teach high school, and my students often ask me if I have kids. I always tell them "Just you guys!"