Can weightloss trigger allergies? Or can it cause you to become itchy?

Options
2»

Replies

• TheNemmette
    TheNemmette Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also developed exercise induced urticaria but mine is related to how much cardio before my body is warm. I figured out that if I run, jog or even walk and I have not gotten my heartrate up I break out in hives. At first I pushed through an outbreak because I thought I was just out of shape and it started to affect my breathing. I almost passed out while on a walk with my newborn. Basically my dermatologist said that I need to be very careful. Through much painful deduction I have to eat no more than two hours before a workout, take an allergy pill (claratin because it is safe to BF), and I always have to start with strength (rowing/weights) before I can do any cardio. It is crazy!

Also, depending on the age of your baby I would be very careful with such limited calories. It will either have a drastic effect on you abd/or your milk. Your body takes nutrients for the milk first and then whatever is left is for you, so if you are really eating that little you may want to consider having your liver function tested as itching is a symptom of an issue.