day 1 of 30 day shred...I couldn't finish it :(

Options
Hey Guys,

I've just started level 1 of the 30 day shred, and I couldn't finish it :(
I got so out of breath (I have asthma) at about 14 minutes in that I had to stop!
I'm happy with what I did, but disappointed at the same time..

Any one else not been able to complete it at first?

I'm hoping it gets better!

xx

Replies

• zytah
    zytah Posts: 153
    Options
    yep. day one i was constantly taking breaks during the entire workout. i was dying at the end of it. still did it every day, pushed thru it and i did notice my endurance start improving by day 4. keep going!
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    me!! I really pushed to try and finish it and I made myself sick I almost passed out and had to lay down on the bathroom floor for almost an hour lol!! I did manage it the full way next day just did it a lot slower lol
  • viglet
    viglet Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    The first time I did the 30 day shred I cried. Not like "ouch I stubbed my foot" cry.... more like I am a pathetic loser who is too fat to accomplish anything type of cry.

But I kept at it day after day. Eventually it got easier. That was probably about 30 lbs ago.( I haven't done it again just because I have found other fitness activites that interest me.)

So basically what I am trying to say is that it will get easier. You aslo have the added struggle of asthma so maybe you just need to take it easier.
  • kirstyowl33
    Options
    Awww thanks everyone, I feel so much better now! :)

I'll keep at it ! :)