Trying to understand this site

Options
I keep getting friend notifications, congratulating me for logging in 7 days in a row when I've not been on this site in weeks. Where can I go to understand the basics of this website? I thought I was getting it ok but the updates are confusing me. TIA!!

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    This happened to me too - I was in Mexico with no internet but it kept my streak. Something is glitching somewhere.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    Some users that have an activity tracker linked have noted that the daily syncing might be causing this. Do you have anything synced with MFP?
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »
    Some users that have an activity tracker linked have noted that the daily syncing might be causing this. Do you have anything synced with MFP?

I do not. I've been on this site for years too and this is a very recent thing that it is not working correctly.
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    CyberTone wrote: »

I do not. I've been on this site for years too and this is a very recent thing that it is not working correctly.

Well, that would seem to fit MFP's modus operandi.
  • hermightychelle
    hermightychelle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My Apple Watch may be sinking?? I'll have to check on that. Thanks for the input!