Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

So embarrassing!

Options
Angall08
Angall08 Posts: 148 Member
Tell me the most embarrassing thing you ever done in your life.

Replies

• DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Accidentally walked into the women's bathroom
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    My whole life... LOL

I was on a date with this dude I was really into and everything was going great. We went to an Italian restaurant and I ordered spaghetti and meatballs. So I, to put it bluntly, have huge cans. Our food came and we were chatting and talking and having a good time and I leaned across the table to grab the grated cheese and my boobs went right into the spaghetti, leaving two giant sauce rings on my boobs. I was absolutely mortified.
    He never called me after that
    Good grief, that should have at least guaranteed you one more date out of him, maybe two.
  • FireTurtle75
    FireTurtle75 Posts: 2,014 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I caused a Christmas day catastrophe in the kitchen in front of all my wife's family & it was the first time that I had met half of them. Kitchen was packed full of people & we were all lined up to get bowls of scalding hot gumbo(temperature wise). I tried to catch a spoon that I dropped & bumped into my wife, who was standing in front of me. It caused her to spill most of her bowl of piping hot gumbo down into the bra of her cousin's wife that was in front of her. She ran screaming through the house yanking clothes off all the way to the bathroom. When it was all said & done it severely burn her boobs & she even has a small scar from it. I was mortified about it & stayed embarrassed about it until last year when we all had a laugh over it. Even though we laughed about it, it still makes me cringe just thinking about it.
    Seriously, true story. Has anyone else ever burned one of their in-laws boobies on Christmas day before?
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    that time i did that thing in front of all them people, gawd, i was so emarrassed
  • bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    I was on a date with this dude I was really into and everything was going great. We went to an Italian restaurant and I ordered spaghetti and meatballs. So I, to put it bluntly, have huge cans. Our food came and we were chatting and talking and having a good time and I leaned across the table to grab the grated cheese and my boobs went right into the spaghetti, leaving two giant sauce rings on my boobs. I was absolutely mortified.
    He never called me after that

I'll call you!
  • GrayRider61
    GrayRider61 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Me, too. What an idiot!
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    My whole life
  • DSwales11
    DSwales11 Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, there are many to choose from, including a few pictures that I was forced to take and send out...
  • CharlieICURN
    CharlieICURN Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    What's even worse:
    I went on another date and was actually asked about the most embarrassing moment thing and when I was telling the guy about the spaghetti sauce debacle and ended up picking up my nice, greasy slice of pizza which promptly folded downward causing the cheese to slide off into my lap.
    Can't take me anywhere, I swear.
    At least I got a wedding out of that one.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    After only a few months at my first professional job, I accidentally "copied" THE ENTIRE ORGANIZATION on an email to my spouse about how menstrual cramps were kicking my a**

I was so embarrassed, I wanted to die. It was a smallish non-profit with about 60 employees but that's 60 too many people to see that personal email. I cried in my office and my boss was so nice & reassuring, but wow....
  • tg16nullity
    tg16nullity Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    TMI warning - DO NOT READ

I... destroyed the restroom at work. Doing low carb sometimes leads to constipation, and the time for release had finally come. 8 days of pent up eggs, cheese, meat.... You get the idea.

The restroom is centrally located in a hallway that connects HR, IT, marketing, and legal. I returned to my desk once the deed had been done and shortly thereafter a coworker returned to her desk, fanning her nose.

"Oh man, have you been in the hallway?"

"No, why?"

"Someone cauliflowered it big time."

I went out and nearly gagged. All around were people futilely spraying Lysol and air fresheners, lighting scented candles. Seriously, there were several people from every department with shirts pulled up over their mouth and nose as if that would stop this biological weapon.

For a good hour people were talking about it.

Deep down inside I was secretly proud. :)