In it to win it! Looking for friends

Options
2»

Replies

• nicand15
    nicand15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm also on my second or third go around, and I know this works for me. It helps when I have a fitness buddy but I also don't want to let anything distract or deter me. Hoping being in a community helps
  • zimmermann81
    zimmermann81 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I had my second baby almost 18 months ago and I need to lose about 50 lbs. I need to stay focused this time. Feel free to add me
  • janetennet
    janetennet Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    My first time doing MFP - I've lost 20+kg's in a year... active pretty much every day.
    Feel free to friend! :smiley:
  • ThistimeIllwin
    ThistimeIllwin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. My first time here. I am currently the heaviest I've ever been. Wanting/hoping/needing/planning to lose about 30kg. I've known I've needed to do something for a while but it wasn't until a friend posted a video of me dancing last night on social media that I really realised how the rest of the world see me. I'm using it to motivate not destroy me! I'm a full time working mum of 2. Would love to connect with others on the same journey and use all MFP has to offer!
  • kschwitter1974
    kschwitter1974 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I posted in Introduce Yourself but would love some friends as well. I'm a 43-year-old mom of two who knows she can get back to where she was. I need to track and exercise consistently (and watch those carbs) but need some accountability. I don't want to set a firm deadline -- just want to lose 20 pounds (to start). I love to use my FitBit and participate in challenges. Feel free to friend me. I'll add my pic later. Thanks! :smile:
  • Keisha1005
    Keisha1005 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Hi this is my second go round too. I lost 40 pounds my first go round and looking foward to loosing 40 more this time. Please fill free to add me as a friend.
  • Swhyte27
    Swhyte27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have added a few people and if I missed you hen feel free to add me. I have dropped 7lbs so far and still have 74lbs to go. I would love motivated people to help keep me on track.
  • mmsmfp
    mmsmfp Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    This is my thousandth restart (probably not an exaggeration!). Feel free to add me!
  • Baddogbeanie
    Baddogbeanie Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same yoyo journey, trying again starting tomorrow, could def use some motivation.
  • kruegeralex3
    kruegeralex3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm new on MFP so I need some friends for motivation and support :) Please add me!