whoops!!!!!!!!

Options
I made an amataur move. Ate an entire portion of what I thought was a healthy sandwich, only to find out that I consumed 80% of my calories for the day. What's the best way to right this wrong? More exercise, skip dinner? balance it out over the week??

Replies

• mmouse90
    mmouse90 Posts: 83
    Options
    One day of mess up will not hurt you. Just make sure its only one day and I wouldnt worry to much about it. Just go light for the remainder of the day
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options
    Balance it out over the week and be more careful next time.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Learn from your mistake and move on. Doing a workout if you haven't already is always a good option. Eat a healthy dinner even if it puts you in the red. One day is not going to undo anything.
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    Options
    Count it as a learning experience and move on. Have a sensible dinner, work out if you have the time. One meal won't undo all your work.
  • castriok
    castriok Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks to all. And thanks to the "healthy" places that make their nutritional information more accessible.
  • jwdieter
    jwdieter Posts: 2,582 Member
    Options
    If you want to stay on track today, eat vegetables for dinner. Or burn some calories.
    If you want to stay on track for the week, eat slightly less for a few days.

Remember that 3500 calories over gets you a pound. 2-300 on one day isn't a big deal.