I cant believe if I cut back bad food I'll drop weight?

Options
13»

Replies

• OnthatStuff
    OnthatStuff Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    All in favor of the twinkie diet ... ?
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I feel so upset and bad when I eat something bad bit I still do it.

You can eat 'bad' food if you burn it off.

I'm pretty active, I can fit in the occasional slice of pizza or bowl of cheese noodles. Just be accountable and log it. Weigh it, measure it, whatever you have to do to take accountability. Some people have a day where they eat at maintenance. I eat at a deficit everyday, not always the same deficit, but still a deficit. I've eaten ice cream and lost weight. I've eaten pizza and lost weight. I've eaten tacos and lost weight. You get the idea. Just plan and make your favorite foods fit into your weight loss plan. Maybe that means you eat a yogurt for breakfast because you know you're having pizza later. Maybe that means you wake up early to jog off the calories needed to have a regular breakfast and pizza. Just know ahead of time how many calories are going to be in that meal and budget accordingly. It's just like making sure you have the money for rent. :)

31000937.png
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It seems like you've posted lots of threads like this, asking about specific foods or "bad" foods. Why is it so hard for you to believe that it is your calorie intake that will determine what you weigh?

At some point, you've got to acknowledge that your feelings -- while they may be strong -- are not always the best guide to reality.

Well everyone says you have to eat healthy to loose weight.

I ate healthy vegetarian for 4 years and weighed 270+lbs... stop defining foods as "good" or "bad" unless food is bad because it robbed a corner store or something.

You should really start reading the many responses you got in the many threads you've posted about this.. people are trying to genuinely help you, but you don't want to hear it. :/
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    All in favor of the twinkie diet ... ?
    Aye!
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,991 Member
    Options
    sseqwnp wrote: »
    I went to the doctor and they wouldn't even give me a reason why I was gaining weight .

Well there's only the one reason ...

Well, possibly 2, given OP is a young female.

But I assume the other one is ruled out. :)