Calorie Watches

Options
I have a Polar watch (with a heart monitor) that tracks how many calories i burn during a workout ive recently had issues with the monitor going in and out during my workout causing my count to be inaccurate. What is a tool that u guys find helpful that is accurate?

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Have you tired a new battery or contacted Polar?
  • MjPoet23
    MjPoet23 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Have you tired a new battery or contacted Polar?
    I have not contacted them but it has new batteries my mom gave it to me and the batteries were dead so i had to replace them odk if it was like my sweat that was causing it all (sounds gross but o well)
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I had a polar and had the batteries changed at a jewelers but it wasn't sealed properly. It stopped working after that. Call Polar, they have good customer service.
  • ivetastic
    ivetastic Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit and I love it! The company is extremely quick to respond if you ever have problems with the watch. My first fitbit stopped working and they actually sent me a new one within a week to replace it. I was shocked on how helpful and quick they were to help with my watch not working. Maybe the company your watch is from might help replace or fix the problem.