Finally figured it out but have much to lose!

Options
luvluv1234
luvluv1234 Posts: 79 Member
Hi! Well, I went in for a gastric sleeve and found out that I have so much scar tissue from my lapland that got infected and had to be taken out years ago, that they couldn't finish the surgery. I was devastated. But, went home and decided if i had to do it on my own then I would! So, I've lost 20 pounds so far! I have a long way to go but I know i can do it this time. I eat low carb but not no carb. I also eat lots of vegetables and always search for great low calorie vegetable and seafood dishes. I eat meat too but I do try to stay away from cheese unless I'm eating out. And I always have a little bit of chocolate sometime during the day.
I've realized that I can eat anything I want as long as I eat in small amounts and count every tiny calorie. When you eat good food all the time, it is easier not to cheat. I also find that when I eat carbs like bread and pasta, I just get hungrier so I try to stay away from them most of the time.
I've written out my diet for a few friends and I'd be happy to share. I'm looking for friends to motivate and to keep me motivated. I'm always looking to see what works for others and I like to share what works for me.