In the middle of my weight loss journey

crisiscounselor
crisiscounselor Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I'm Angela and we're doing the biggest loser at work, so I've been dieting and exercising since mid January. So far, I have lost around 25 pounds. I'm really working hard now, so I hope to lose more soon.

I don't really crave too many foods anymore, but I'm still soooo tired. I exercise at 5 in the morning, because I'm too tired after work and I have a family and homework of my own.

any hints would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Hi, I'm Angela and we're doing the biggest loser at work, so I've been dieting and exercising since mid January. So far, I have lost around 25 pounds. I'm really working hard now, so I hope to lose more soon.

I don't really crave too many foods anymore, but I'm still soooo tired. I exercise at 5 in the morning, because I'm too tired after work and I have a family and homework of my own.

any hints would be greatly appreciated.
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings Angela!

You sure have a hectic shedule...I used to be too tired to workout after work as well until I started taking bellydance lessons...It is so enjoyable that I always looked forward to going to class...in my area most classes are in the evenings.
  • B TOWN
    B TOWN Posts: 32
    Are you drinking enough water and getting all your vitimans and electro lights??
    Maybe see your doctor re: vitiman B deficiency....
This discussion has been closed.