New P90 beachbody question

Options
Have any of you used the newest P90 (the one that's supposed to be less extreme)? If so do you like it and how difficult did you find it. I want something that is a great workout but that isn't too difficult or I probably won't stick with it. Thanks in advance

Replies

• mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    No but I do p90x and power 90 is suppose to be like the pre requisite for that.

Would just go for it, it can be tough but just do the modified moves for the the workouts you find hard and each week you will need to do less mod moves. Plus you can always hit pause and Tony says that many times, take the break if your body is telling you to.

Usually week one and two will suck, esp week one. But after that it gets easier and you will be less sore after workouts and be less gased out during.
  • mca90guitar
    mca90guitar Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Have to add, the programs work and by phase two you will be feeling great. Makes even simple day to day tasks more enjoyable.
  • ICameToGetDown
    ICameToGetDown Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    I did P90.
    Part A should be easily done. Intensity moves up in B and again in C
  • AngieAllTheWay
    AngieAllTheWay Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    P90 is a very doable program - you can do it! :)
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I've done 10 minute trainer the old P90 P90X and the new version of P90. I just finished two sessions of P90X and I'm doing a modified version of P90 over the summer for time reasons and the fact that I don't really want to be in the gym doing this summer.

The P90 is a much easier version of P90X the workouts run maybe 25 to 45 minutes. If you've done the old P90 it's definitely a better version