What was your reason for starting on MFP?

Options
I have always been bigger and have tried to lose weight many times. I am 347lbs, started at around 360. 'The last straw' for me I had just gone to Vegas a few weeks ago. I was able to walk as much as everyone else but it was really hard on my feet, and my body, and I had to deal with wearing little spandex shorts under my dresses and skirts to deal with thigh chafing and that didn't even totally work. I also had some issues on the plane ride there. I fainted, which I kinda do easily, and while I just attributed it to that and getting only like two hours of sleep from the two nights before that my mom really told me she was worried about my health. I don't have any high blood pressure or prediabetes or anything yet thankfully but doing normal everyday things gets me really out of breath. With all of that happening I spent a lot of time thinking hard and long about everything. I'm​also getting ready to go back to school to get my nursing degree BSN. I have been wanting to go back for a few years now. I think being at a healthy weight will really help me as a nurse and I would love to help others lose weight someday too! I decided that not only was I going to try and lose weight this time, I was going to keep going until I reach a healthy weight and then keep to maintain it. I have never been so motivated and honestly connecting with everyone on here has really helped. That was a really long post but I definitely feel like on here is one of the few places I can be open and​ honest and feel understood! Feel free to add me as a friend and we can do this together!