5ft and under friends with lots to lose

Options
I'm 4'10 and started at my heighest weight of 162lbs. My current weight is 152, and my aim is to be 112.
I'm aiming for 1lb weightloss per week, which is frustratingly slow but having a BMR of between 1350 - 1495 (depending what online calculator I use) means that hitting a big deficit is really difficult.

I want to be 136lbs by September, and hit my 112lb goal by about January. Looking for tiny friends to join me too!

Replies

• _xCaitlinx
    _xCaitlinx Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm 4'9 and would love to join you! I want to lose 30lbs by the end of September with the eventual goal of losing around 50lbs :)
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    1lb/wk is actually a good, reasonable pace for weight loss. My BMR is around 1350 as well (disclaimer: I'm tall so I don't really belong in this thread though ;)). Just wanted to encourage you that 1lb/wk is a good pace. KOKO! You'll get there.
  • ddaniellemariee7
    ddaniellemariee7 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" but you'd never know cos I'm always around tall people and look smaller. I'm currently 160lbs, I recently just lost 8lbs! My goal is to be 120lbs by christmas, I'm struggling so hard in eating the right amount of calories! For me, I get full sooooo fast and I can never hit the amount I need, I burn about 600 a day and have like 2000 calories to eat and I just can't do it! I've been trying a diet of pretty much that if it has a label I don't eat it and cut out all dairy, but it is so hard when I'm eating and still not enough! I'm trying a pound a week like you, but it is sooooo hard not burning a butt load of calories and not having the stomach for calories to match!
  • clthompson0922
    clthompson0922 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 4foot9 with about 40-60lbs to lose. Trying a plan with a nutritionist who told me 60to100 grams of protein a day and no more than 100carbs a day. Been doing since Thursday and have a ton of energy. Tuesday is my first weigh-in. We'll see...
  • Momoyafah
    Momoyafah Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yay for shorties! Im 5ft, currently 135 and looking to loose 15 and get down to my pre-marriage weight. Its been a roller coaster with good weeks and hard weeks. I love my body and am not abouy body shaming. I just want to feel healthy and strong again and grt there in a body positive way. Feel free to add me!