I'm back without any excuses

It's been a year or more since I have made a real attempt to lose weight. My friends list is now 95% Inactive. Before I was killing myself at a job i hated. 70-80 hours a week. Sometimes eating 3 meals a day in my filthy work vehicle. I'd never make breakfast or lunch because I was up and out of the house by 6am, and never made a healthy dinner because I would get home after 8pm with time to shower, eat garbage, sleep, and repeate.

I quit my job last May and took a chance with something new. I had a son on the way and couldn't see anyway I could continue the life I was living. Since that change I have been adapting to life as a dad and now feel I'm ready to make another change, to get healthy.

Every morning I'm home alone with my son from 6am-830am. No excuses not to make a good breakfast and lunch. At night I'm home by 430pm and pick my son up at 530pm No excuse not to make a healthy dinner. My son is asleep by 8pm and my wife is right behind him with her early morning wake up time. No excuse not to get a work out in before some tv or video games. (Kettle Bells and mat are shipping now)

I have no excuses to continue the way I have been for a decade. I'm not working as hard as I was, I'm not as stressed out as I was, and I have someone to make sure I stay healthy for.

I'd love to get that friends list full again with active and helpful people.