HURRY AND CLICK ON THIS

Options
2»

Replies

• BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Oops Q to i got a question what's heterosexual

Hmm. To be honest, with the modern day terminology I'm not really sure what Hetero means anymore.

To clarify, I'm attracted to females, with female anatomy, who identify as female.
  • EmmaCottrellluv
    EmmaCottrellluv Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Ok
  • GoldenEye_
    GoldenEye_ Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I found out I'm attracted to females as well as men while I was already in a long term relationship, so I never really had the chance to explore it. I love my guy with all my heart though, so it doesn't really matter. We now gossip about threesomes sometimes whenever I see a lady I find particularly attractive.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I honestly have no *kitten* clue what you are all talking about now. Wtf is a Q?
  • peckchris3267
    peckchris3267 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I am a proud cisgendered heterosexual.
  • BenTheTransman
    BenTheTransman Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ftm bi
  • BrettWithPKU
    BrettWithPKU Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I honestly have no *kitten* clue what you are all talking about now. Wtf is a Q?

In the States it's now generally accepted to use the acronym LGBTQ. Seems Q is kind of a catch-all, so maybe they're done adding letters now?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/06/01/lgbtq-questioning-queer-meaning/26925563/
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    BDonjon wrote: »

In the States it's now generally accepted to use the acronym LGBTQ. Seems Q is kind of a catch-all, so maybe they're done adding letters now?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/06/01/lgbtq-questioning-queer-meaning/26925563/

All these labels, this is getting stupid now imo. What's the difference between lesbian and gay? they're both homosexual right? why two terms?

Also what happens with things like male related examinations with a transsexual? If I guy wants to become a woman and he is legally changed does he/she still get notifications for say prostate screening?

heterosexual = attracted to a member of the opposite gender
    homosexual = attracted to member of the same gender
    Bisexual = attracted to both

With transsexual Its a bit more complicated but generally speaking I would consider the original gender as the base.
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    I freely admit I took my time clicking on this. Now that I'm here, I don't really have anything to add.
  • MrStabbems
    Options

All these labels, this is getting stupid now imo. What's the difference between lesbian and gay? they're both homosexual right? why two terms?

Also what happens with things like male related examinations with a transsexual? If I guy wants to become a woman and he is legally changed does he/she still get notifications for say prostate screening?

With transsexual Its a bit more complicated but generally speaking I would consider the original gender as the base.

But gender identification is also very complicated... so what if you identify neither as female or male? are you homosexual, Bi or heterosexual?

Why have label on it at all? Why does it matter what sex we are or what sex we're attracted to?

This was my original point, the label is actually irrelevant. You might be homosexual one day and hetero the next. However, the LBGTZNXHAIU community in general seem intent on having these labels (probably due to laws, that'd be my guess) so it gets quite confusing.

I think people, myself included, don't want to offend people if they can help it so i'd like to address folks as they want to be addressed. I don't think all these labels help that, like you said, what if they identify as neither, or what if they're officially a transgender woman (man to woman) but fancy women? does that make them hetero or homosexual?

If labels are wanted and or used then they need to be clear and simple as far as practically possible.
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options

But gender identification is also very complicated... so what if you identify neither as female or male? are you homosexual, Bi or heterosexual?

Why have label on it at all? Why does it matter what sex we are or what sex we're attracted to?

This was my original point, the label is actually irrelevant. You might be homosexual one day and hetero the next. However, the LBGTZNXHAIU community in general seem intent on having these labels (probably due to laws, that'd be my guess) so it gets quite confusing.

I think people, myself included, don't want to offend people if they can help it so i'd like to address folks as they want to be addressed. I don't think all these labels help that, like you said, what if they identify as neither, or what if they're officially a transgender woman (man to woman) but fancy women? does that make them hetero or homosexual?

If labels are wanted and or used then they need to be clear and simple as far as practically possible.

Spot on. But I don't care if I offend someone who was born and put in a pink dress but decides later that they wanted to wear a blue jeans and grow a beard. I honestly couldn't care less about gender identification as long as your a decent human being.

I actually used to babysit a girl who know is one of the most handsome men I know off. Following his journey was a privilege.

Oh wait.. I actually do care... The people who identify as cats... WTF is wrong with you guys?

2a653022efd84f84d5f0bda1736645b7.jpg

Oh furries.....
  • Mchamm9292
    Mchamm9292 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm appart of the lgbtq community
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Mchamm9292 wrote: »
    I'm appart of the lgbtq community

"Apart" or "a part"?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,529 Member
    Options
    I'm BAFWLTL. (Bad *kitten* Filipino Who Likes To Lift).

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    So I went through all the posts. What is LGBT? Cab we get it like this please;
    L=?
    G=?
    B=?
    T=?
  • gottennis_2
    gottennis_2 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I love everything a woman has to offer sexually so that makes me Heterosexual
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I love everything a woman has to offer sexually so that makes me Heterosexual

What if she's offering to peg you?
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options

fy0yzpy9tmxx.jpg