21 day fix

Anyone doing this workout? I did total cardio fix today and I barley managed to get through it. I did some mods but it was pretty tough! Is anyone taking rest days? I can't imagine working out 7 days a week with these workouts!

Replies

• BeccaLoves2lift
    BeccaLoves2lift Posts: 375 Member
    edited May 2017
    I did this program back in February. It is hard but you'll see results for sure especially if you follow the portion control containers. You can do it!
  • Rufftimes
    Rufftimes Posts: 349 Member
    It will get "easier" as in you'll get more used to doing them. But being difficult is part of the challenge, and what give you the big payoff at the end. Haven't done 21 day fix yet, but loving p90x3. One month left and I'm done it, then will be picking out a new one!
  • jglhklhgl
    jglhklhgl Posts: 41 Member
    Mrsbeccam5 what kind of results did you get when you finished the program? I'm trying to tone up my arms and legs and lose some tummy fat. I really hope the workouts target these areas. Today I feel the most sore in my legs
  • jglhklhgl
    jglhklhgl Posts: 41 Member
    @Rufftimes That's awesome!! I heard p90x was crazy. I hope you get great results from it
  • LoveLikeGod
    LoveLikeGod Posts: 2 Member
    I just started on the 21 day fix, i just bought the book and I'm I was scanning through looking at the exercises. Looks like a challenge
  • beanz744
    beanz744 Posts: 221 Member
    jglhklhgl wrote: »
    Mrsbeccam5 what kind of results did you get when you finished the program? I'm trying to tone up my arms and legs and lose some tummy fat. I really hope the workouts target these areas. Today I feel the most sore in my legs

In order to lose any fat, u must be at a caloric deficit (eating less than u burn). Exercise of course will help but setting up n tracking calorie with MFP is a more important step. Good luck!