5'7" and size 10.. what do you weigh?

Options
2»

Replies

• paleymir
    paleymir Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a hair shorter than 5'7", about 150 lb and a US 4/6. So as you can see from the different responses, depending on your muscle mass, there's quite a range of weight. I'd focus less on the scale and more on how your current and new clothes fit. Getting a body fat scale to help track is great too!
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    paleymir wrote: »
    I'm a hair shorter than 5'7", about 150 lb and a US 4/6. So as you can see from the different responses, depending on your muscle mass, there's quite a range of weight. I'd focus less on the scale and more on how your current and new clothes fit. Getting a body fat scale to help track is great too!

its not just muscle mass, its how your body is shaped as well. I dont have a lot of muscle mass(Im not ripped) but am smaller now weighing more than I was say 15 years ago weighing less. body fat scales are highly inaccurate,so never rely on them.
  • OY74NmFGBL
    OY74NmFGBL Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    Size 6 ^ in case you read before I edited it lol US size 6 is what you want. Also try this http://www.mybodygallery.com uses US sizes but select different weights or pants sizes to see results from real women around your height and that weight :)

This^^ when everyone was telling me I was getting skinny but I couldn't really tell it looking at myself I checked out mybodygallery and it helped give me an idea what I and others looked like with similar height, weight, and build as me.
  • Mrsmonas
    Mrsmonas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    h3ipdnnbqwdz.jpg

155 lbs 5'7 size 8 US
  • slg1009
    slg1009 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5"6 and I'm a size 10 (australia) and weigh 160 pounds...although size 12/14 on top entirely because I'm an E cup bra size...
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft 7 and a little bit! Im size 10 on bottom and 8 on top! I weigh 138lbs kg47mrkiubnr.jpg
  • annabel92
    annabel92 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 6 and this photo was taken when I was around 125lbs (56.8kg) and a UK size 10. 7tci7zbz5y43.jpg

Good luck on your journey!
  • LillysMomma09
    LillysMomma09 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    5'6, close enough?
    177lbs and a size 10 pants
  • JillKad
    JillKad Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    5'7" -- 178 pounds -- Size 10 or 12 pants -- Size 10 dresses, Size 8 Top (All US). This is not my ending point either-- would like to be at 160. :)

vjasezhjdp0k.jpg
  • VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and a UK size 10 - I weigh 130-132 lb / 9st 4 - 6
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" and a US size 6 at around 150 lb. I was a US size 10 at almost the same weight, but am much smaller now because of weightlifting. Your size will be very influenced by your body fat percentage. c9b9gwar614c.jpg
  • georgiamaxine1
    georgiamaxine1 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Wait I've just thought are these US sizes?
    I'm a UK 14 and want to be a UK 10

I'm 5'7 and 176lbs size 14

Apparently you have to lose approx 15lbs to drop a dress size if I drop 30lbs I should be a 10 and that will be 146lbs

Im 5'8/9 ish and I'm 12 stone 8 and I'm a size 12, sometimes a 14. I want to get to 10 stone 7, and I'll be around an 8-10 at that weight :) hope this helps.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!