skinny girl seeks some fat over her bones

Options
2»

Replies

• WayTooHonest
    WayTooHonest Posts: 144 Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    I would suggest spending some time with either a medical professional or a physical therapist & a nutritionist (a registered dietitian, not someone who took a class at their local tech school), who can account for your goals and lifestyle and give you a much better plan than a bunch of strangers on the internet. My psyiatrist (sports medicine doctor) is very knowledgeable, but of course, do your research and find the licensed, trained professional that will work best for your needs. I would likely start with your general practitioner and go from there. Best regards.

ETA and no, I don't mean a personal trainer, not initially anyway. I say this because of the low body weight and the working in the Amazon.
  • SoulRadiation
    SoulRadiation Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    It could be worth it to think a little bit more about preventing the parasite situation. There has to be a way to treat your drinking water to kill them...if not, it might be in your best personal interests to look into finding a different water source.

Maybe there are different clothing options that can help protect you when you're in the water if you're getting them from simply being in and around the water.

Weight loss might not be the only thing you have to worry about if you're getting exposed to hazardous river water / drinking water. Plus, these things would always be coming back to undercut your diet efforts.

Good luck! I think if you can access the advice of a nutritionist that would be a great idea in regards to your weight gain plans.