Fight for it

Options
How bad do you want it? Do u think about it all the time? Then fight threw that work out put that candy bar down have one cheat day out the week and start over next week and work hard and don't ever give up the good will always out weigh the bad

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,201 Member
    Options
    Instead ... I chose cap my calories at a certain amount and with those calories to eat only foods I like. :)

I had diet breaks every 16 weeks, but no cheat days.
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,072 Member
    Options
    Why do I need a cheat day? And what's wrong with a candy bar, if I've got the calories for it? The weight is still dropping.

Agreed - I enjoy a bar of chocolate most days, I haven't considered giving up once in the last 6 months and I've lost 30lbs so far.

OP do whatever works for you, but don't assume it will work for everyone else.
  • Alphabuena
    Alphabuena Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted
    I like your style Blong2294
  • sosteach
    sosteach Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I don't like cheat days as it sounds too much like a diet and I am going for something I can sustain forever. I prefer to eat what I want within my calorie range and amp up the exercise when I know I will be eating something that I can't quit squeeze in there and still get my nutrients.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    How bad do I want WHAT?

When I was focused on weight loss I made it NOT feel like a fight, as that is the best way to create something that is sustainable, IMO. When I was doing the half ironman I did afterwards I did have to fight through it at times, and I'm sure that's true for lots of specific goals.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Wait, what? I have had no cheat days and eat candy all the time. Have I been doing it wrong this whole time!?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Wait, what? I have had no cheat days and eat candy all the time. Have I been doing it wrong this whole time!?

Yes. Have all your kgs/lbs back.