Whats your worst body part?

Options
I'd have to say my worst body part would have to be my chest!! Seems to lack behind all my muscle groups no matter what I do.

Replies

• CNG24
    CNG24 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Everything here... except maybe my eyes and ears?
  • aevea
    aevea Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I could say my flabby stomach, but i love toned backs/shoulders therefore i shall say mine make me sad.. for now lol.
  • LoveLikeGod
    LoveLikeGod Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would have to say I hate leg day, i just never can get into it.
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Shoulders...mine actually look pretty good, but are difficult to work. I dread lateral raises with the tiny dumb bells.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    My wrists, they look so scrawny.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    Worst as in hardest to grow? My glutes.. so stubborn. And I'm not loving how my shoulders look lately, they are really boney but I think it's just the way they are built.
  • iamunicoon
    iamunicoon Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Belly and thighs are pretty bad because the proportions are all off. They're easily two sizes bigger than I'd need for the rest of my body.
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    My right big toe is so annoying. I've broken it twice too. Poor toe
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    I have chicken legs from years of skipping leg day.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Worst? I don't think of my body using that word. Aesthetically, my least favorite is my thighs. In the gym, my least favorite thing is upper body. My bench press is horrible but I can't figure out which muskc is so weak that is making it so.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    I really don't like my feet...
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    tjkita wrote: »
    I have chicken legs from years of skipping leg day.

Really?
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    my tummy for sure
  • Macy9336
    Macy9336 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    My nose because it is always running.
  • Moobs92
    Moobs92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Everything. But working on it.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Left knee - lost the posterior cruciate ligament and 90% of the lateral meniscus.

Limits some of the things I can do and one day it will probably need to be replaced but I'm already 7 years past the predicted date for a total knee replacement.
  • estherdragonbat
    estherdragonbat Posts: 5,283 Member
    Options
    My upper arms are probably the last body part to lose the jiggle. Everything else is tightening up, but no matter how many biceps curls and triceps extensions and kickbacks I do, the muscle still has a lot of flab to hide behind.

I'm also noticing, now that I'm doing strength-training exercises (that target separate muscle groups), that my core is far more out of shape than the rest of me and that annoys me.
  • lainy1979
    lainy1979 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Belly. It's bitter sweet because I have my c-section scar from the birth of my gorgeous girl so i love that part but at the same time I can't seem to shift stubborn belly fat and it causes me masses of grief. I love food. My belly is proof!