Newbie in need of new body

Options
beanz884
beanz884 Posts: 19 Member
Hi all I'm new here and in need of some motivation and challenges. I've just had my third baby after an 11 year gap. I couldn't exercise for 8 weeks as I had an emergency section and bust a few stitches at 2 weeks so had been told to take it easy until now. So was gonna start with baby steps but I've kicked started with a healthy diet and started hiit last week which I honestly thought was gonna kill me

Replies

• Fataf99
    Fataf99 Posts: 112 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Well you look great as it is so think how ur gonna look when you reach your goals

slow and steady
  • beanz884
    beanz884 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Just need to keep focused but finding diet so hard. 1300 calories just doesn't seem enough when you have a family to run around after. I have Hiit tonight and with this new diet I'm sure il end up passing out.
  • annabel92
    annabel92 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it :)
  • jesspen91
    jesspen91 Posts: 1,383 Member
    Options
    beanz884 wrote: »
    Thank you. Just need to keep focused but finding diet so hard. 1300 calories just doesn't seem enough when you have a family to run around after. I have Hiit tonight and with this new diet I'm sure il end up passing out.

Make sure you eat back some of the calories that you burn in your Hiit class. I'm assuming (from your calories) that you set your activity level to sedentary. That is the calories you should eat if you do no exercise at all. Make sure you fuel yourself as passing out would not be productive :smile:

You've got this!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    What do you have your deficit set at?

Are you breast feeding?

How much weight do you have to lose?
  • elkins3241
    elkins3241 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey lady :)
    First off congrats on the new bundle of joy! I am a mother of four via csection! So I'm in the same boat as you are! My son is a year old though lol. And I'm just getting started on my weightloss journey. My main problem with working out is I cannot feel my lower muscles at all. No feeling from my belly button down. I've been doin research on diastasis recti. Which happens after csections! There are certain exercises that can help it. But there are exercises that can make it worse! So far I'm down 22lbs with 20 to go! Anyways I'll quit blabbing and wish you good luck! If you need a fitness buddy feel free to add me :)