Getting Frustrated no results !

Options
Hi guys

I am a 37 year old female i weigh 64kg with a bodyfat of 27% i have been working out religiously for a month now, i eat clean around 1200 calories a day, i do weight training with cardio 3 times a week, but yet no results in actual fact i just seem to be gaining weight its driving me crazy i have never struggled like this, i will keep at it my theory is surely eventually i will start to lose fat !

Replies

• akldghlasdhgsdlk
    akldghlasdhgsdlk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks a lot that was very usefull !
  • spdaphne
    spdaphne Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    1200 calories isn't very much, you may want to bump it up more. Another is if you haven't changed up your workout routine, your body is bored and needs a change. How much sleep are you getting? How is your stress?
  • hartmajella
    hartmajella Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    The same thing is happening to me.. im 174cm tall, i weigh 80kgs and ive been stuck at 80 for over a week even though I only eat 1200 calories, im certain i only eat that amount because I scan and weigh every single thing! Its so frustrating. Ive been told its water weight but i dtink heaps of water to try to flush it but no luck .. am at a loss for words
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    its been a month...you didnt put the weight on in a month, its not going to come off in a month..
  • pamfgil
    pamfgil Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    There's a post titled something like " weight loss is not linear" it's pinned at the top of the forums under most useful posts, you'll probably find it helpful
  • xchocolategirl
    xchocolategirl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    How are you measuring that you're actually eating 1200 calories? Do you use a food scale? I think you're eating more calories than you think.
  • laurenebargar
    laurenebargar Posts: 3,081 Member
    Options
    BullNuts2 wrote: »
    THERE ARE INNUMERABLE OBESE PEOPEL WORKING THEIR BUTTS OFF AND EASTING LITTLE AND NOT GETTING ANY RESUILTS. THIS WEBSITE IS FRAUD.

I wouldnt say its fraud considering that so many people have had success not only losing but keeping the weight off.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    can you open your diary up?